Forum rules, announcements and other "need to knows"
- Site Admin
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 pm
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive uncalled for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Political discussions and extreme views are frowned upon and to be kept to an absolute minimum unless relative to the topic at hand.
- Spamming is not permitted and may result in revoked forum access; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Try to keep things on Classic Gamer - if you wish to link to a demo/shareware/abandonware download, please link to the relevant page on Classic Gamer. We have a large repository of downloads available.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- Users may not argue a moderator's decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions. These decisions are final and cannot be overruled.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. Offensive pictures may be removed without warning.
- Signatures may contain images, but may not be any larger than 600x200. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given, you will be requested by a moderator to resize your image. Please also keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to append with a moderator will result in the removal of your signature.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or make use of the "report the post to moderator" feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban without prior warning.
- You may have one username on the board at any one time. If you wish to change your name, you can do so through the Change Display Name option in your user control panel. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests